Sunday, August 28, 2011

Back to work does not an easy time make

I have been back to work since the middle of July (also the same time that we moved). It has taken time to get on to a schedule and settled into a routine, but I think we are almost there. Most of our home is put away and painted to my liking. It could definitely be put away and painted further to my liking, but there is only so much you can do in a day. There have been birthdays, parties, trips to Chicago, and more. One of these days, I will sit down and post sufficient photos and videos illustrating that past month. Work is rather busy right now and I only have a few precious hours every evening that I opt to spend with baby girl and husband before collapsing into bed. I must say, I do not know how moms manage to return to work when their babies are only 6 weeks old. She is at a good daycare, but boy it broke my heart to leave her that first week. Here is my favorite photo of the two of us to date. I do promise... more wonderful bloggy things to come soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment