Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Deep Thoughts with Cecelia Ray Volume 5


Some delightful and insightful quotes from our favorite four-year-old:

(While trying to delay bedtime and have one of us snuggle with her)
"I just need to cuddle someone with a beard."

(While trying to delay bedtime and discovering Joe and I watching TV in the living room)
"Well, this looks like a cozy group out here. I think it would be cozier with one more person."

"Rosie, that's a fake cry. Stop that fake cry."

"Mom, you're my second best buddy."

"After lunch, let's do more yoga and eat cheesecake."

"When I graduate preschool, do I start college?"


Love you, Cece! Keep sharing your thoughts with us.
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment